Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 2: 30 day raw

Hello! Tuesday is here. VERY tired today all day. Grumpy too!
Today I ate:
bowl of mixed fresh fruit (cantaloupe, straws, blues, pineapple)
1/3 of an orange
3 tblspns RAW honey (it is organic too, and it is SO GOOD!)
Spinach Salad (vin/oil, straw, avo, sea salt, pepper)
2 soymilk and coffee extract drinks (Like Barnies coffee cooler)
1 mango cookie
1 baby tomato
water all day!
1 baby carrot

The soymilk is not raw, but I have debated having the soymilk since before I started. It is non-dairy, but it IS processed. It is Silk brand and I feel pretty healthy in general, but is not raw, so don't yell at me, I KNOW! :) It DID however stop me from going a little nuts when the cravings hit in the evening. I added my concentrated coffee (no sugar or anything) and made a coffee drink. Sigh. It was SOOOOO good! I can make my own nut mylk from say, almonds, but my blender is just an average blender. I may try anyway.

I do not have the great tools that make raw easier. Like what? How about the VitaMix? WANT ONE!!! Or a dehydrator, or a good food processor! This is good and bad! I can be a poster child for the average raw person, with average items in the kitchen.

The mango cookie was just dumb! My kids were eating them and I just stuffed it into my mouth! Sugar! It didn't even taste good, it was one of those wafer kind...yuck. Should have cheated on something like chocolate! LOL! So, I was tired today, yes, but I didn't eat much , so maybe that is why. Truth is I slept alot, so not much time to eat. My scale has no batteries so no weighing myself. I should probably only do that once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment